Bättra was founded in 2010 as a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), and over the years has delivered high value operations research and supply chain consulting services to commercial and government clients. Bättra is the Swedish word for “Improve”, which was chosen because it embodies the company’s mission of improving its clients’ operations. Although Bättra is a Swedish word, it is a U.S. company.
We have a consolidated GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), GS00F008CA (CORP), awarded under the following Special Item Numbers (SIN):
- 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services
- 874-501 Supply and Value Chain Management
- 874-6 Acquisition Management Support
Bättra is an awardee under the following two (2) DLA Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) awarded by DLA Contracting Services Office Richmond in 2015:
- SP4703-15-A-0003, Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) Support: 5 Year BPA awarded on June 29, 2015
- SP4703-15-A-0012, Business Case Analysis (BCA) Support: 5 Year BPA awarded on September 20, 2015
Bättra has been verified by the Center for Verification (CVE) as a VOSB, which can be found in the Vendor Information Pages (VIP) at www.vip.vetbiz.gov.